Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?

Discus and support Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Coszack, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Andy Coszack
    Andy Coszack Guest

Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?

So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game time a mess i work 6on 7 and i cant even relax with my friends in my free time can u unblock my suspension. So i can stil relax or will u take that from me also.???

:)

Andy Coszack, Aug 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game time a mess i work 6on 7 and i cant even relax with my friends in my free time can u unblock my suspension. So i can stil relax or will u take that from me also.???
    You are responsible for everything that happens on your account.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions and the only way to reach them is via a case review (if eligible) by visiting https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Hello Andy C, my name is zahir, a independent advisor. Im sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, we are just community helpers we dont work for xbox. You can contact xbox support from the xbox website. Thank you Zahir
    Support has nothing to do with bans/suspensions so contacting them would be a waste of time.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Andy C, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

Im sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, we are just community helpers we dont work for xbox.

You can contact xbox support from the xbox website.

Thank you
    Zahir
  5. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know, the first time we argued we both swore and stuff and he reported me and i got suspended. Then, when i asked him why he reported me and i asked him to 1v1 me on fortnite he reported me again! That was a false report because i had said anything bad
    to him! Then i got suspended over a false report. I was unsuspended two days ago then yesteray i was in a party with my friend and i got reported and suspended! I havent even talked to him?

so what youre basically saying is that even he reported me because of something i said, and i get suspended for it, he can keep on reporting me for the same thing i said? Even after i have already being suspended for it? If so, thats so unfair and unjust!
  6. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Honestly the build quality of the controllers are pretty bad. My buddy went through 3 in one day. That was yhe tipping point for him. He already said its why hes going back to PlayStation
Thema:

1. Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it? - Similar Threads - Why punished days

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  9. Why are these racist people I reported not being punished

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are these racist people I reported not being punished: Got called the B slur and was asked if im afraid of ICE, somehow xbox doesn’t think there’s something wrong with that when I report it? 4df1887c-edb3-4db6-8b7d-decfbda72f5b
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...