why i didnt get the reward ?

Discus and support why i didnt get the reward ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Νεκτάριος Δαούλας, Aug 9, 2023.

1. why i didnt get the reward ?

I got a code for a fortnite pack from a friend and tried to redeem it in microsoft redeem and it said that i did it successfully but when i opened fortnite it wasnt there

:)

Νεκτάριος Δαούλας, Aug 9, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.
    From what I researched after the rescue and necessary contact Epic support, it releases the packages purchased in your account. I'll leave the link below for Epic support. https://www.epicgames.com/help/pt-BR/fortnite-c75

(Observation) The link is in Portuguese and it may be necessary to use an online translator software.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

didnt get reward

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  4. Datboijoe15 Win User

I haven't received my ebon pistol yet why?

I said i had my stuff setup i did all that i linked my twitch account to my sea of theives account for twitch drops i did all the steps thats why im wondering why i didnt get the reward
  5. RedManKing Win User

I need help

its a whole new set up... Why would i be a level 1 if it didnt get reset... I know its about how much i spent. I spent alot to get where i was with my xbox rewards... How can they do that..
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Didnt get February reward

Thanks for reaching out, FanaticSpore914!

To clarify, are you referring to your
    Xbox Live Quest
    rewards? Rewards for each month are delivered over the course of the following month - if you still haven't seen a message with your reward for February by the end of March, please post a new thread in the Support section here and we'll
    be happy to continue taking a closer look with you then.
Thema:

1. why i didnt get the reward ? - Similar Threads - why didnt reward

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  7. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  8. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  9. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  10. Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong: Can my account be unbanned because I did nothing wrong to be banned a friend got mad at me an kept reporting my account I did nothing wrong for this to happen 2fd67d4e-6b4f-413c-afe7-6ee11fd32264