Why i did not got my refounds ?

Discus and support Why i did not got my refounds ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there , yesterday i buy the game devil May cry 5 deluxe + Virgil , after purchate dlcs are not showing on my Equipment list, game runs at 720p... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxBunker0768xX, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Why i did not got my refounds ?

Hello there , yesterday i buy the game devil May cry 5 deluxe + Virgil , after purchate dlcs are not showing on my Equipment list, game runs at 720p with 30 frames or less . After 1 hour play it giv alot of Bugs and frames Drop . After a refound they ignore it . And i dont want have this trash game !!

This is a kind of scamm !!

After report multiple times Microsoft Support dont givme some solution ..

And no matter how i contact suport they are not helpfull ..

This is scamm

:)

XxBunker0768xX, Dec 27, 2023
  2. XxBunker0768xX Win User

9No , they refused the refound ..

I could no play correctly without Bugs or frames drop, and i was play no more than 2 hours until i got that game errors or dlcs are not showing on items list to equip .

I will giv up suporting xbox , they only du 💩💩💩with users and scamm with those Bad optimized games .. 🤮🤮🤮

They know , they are scamming people cause that they refuses the refound 🤮🤮🤮🤮
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Has your refund been accepted?
  4. lFlintX2 Win User

Assassins Creed Syndicate "Games with Gold" donwload is NOT working

Not sure why the other post got deleted but anyways. Looks like there is no way to refound the purchase and I will be charged full price because a "system error" or some other "unknown problem". Well, all I can say is to fix those kind of issues so that
    other people don't have the same problem I did in the future.
  5. JollIyy Win User

WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

So you tried to get a refound and they didn't refound you, that's what i understood.

Maybe your game wasn't refoundable.
  6. BloodyWar3wolf Win User

Free Games with Gold

Got the same problem here, downloaded free game tron (yes FREE!!!!) and charged 9,99 euros , refound it ! Not my mistake
Thema:

1. Why i did not got my refounds ? - Similar Threads - Why did got

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  7. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  8. Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox series X factory reset itself after I got back from a trip?: I wanted to take my Xbox down to Idaho with me to play games while I was down there. May I let you know it worked fine with no problems down up in Idaho, I got back this afternoon and when I...
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...