Why i Can't see the price of Call Of duty:Black Ops III???

Discus and support Why i Can't see the price of Call Of duty:Black Ops III??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy Call Of Duty:Black Ops III .. but when i go to App Store they don't show any price On Call of Duty:Black Ops III -.- Help me see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anya 684, May 12, 2018.

1. Anya 684
    Anya 684 Guest

I want to buy Call Of Duty:Black Ops III .. but when i go to App Store they don't show any price On Call of Duty:Black Ops III -.-

Help me see the price to buy it~ i wanna get it

:)

Anya 684, May 12, 2018
  2. Downloading Call of Duty Black Ops From the Marketplace.

Call of Duty Black Ops

"can't download call of duty black ops"

United States

iM 2 iNSaNe BRo, May 12, 2018
  3. DRAGON17FIRE
    DRAGON17FIRE Guest
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass
    gets reduce or discount price. Time is passing and Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 is arriving soon. It's time to give Black Ops 2 Season Pass a discount. The price is out rage since not many going to buy season pass anymore. Microsoft is ripping $10 more at Microsoft
    Store on Xbox One. It cost $40.00 in the Black Ops 2 store and cost $49.99 at Microsoft store. It's a ripoff. Please give 90% discount on the season pass. It never going to sell if you keep it at the same price for years. Thank You - P.S. Keep
    up the great work Xbox and I can't wait for the massive updates.

DRAGON17FIRE, May 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: