Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

Discus and support Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luna Joice, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Luna Joice
    Luna Joice Guest

Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile

:)

Luna Joice, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but can't see mine

3. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
  4. mrfijiplus Win User

After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

Hi there,

No the minecraft website does not show my account owning Java edition. I cannot change my skin or access my player name.

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

6. Daniel Limoges Win User

Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.
Thema:

1. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but... - Similar Threads - Why can't own

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  4. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  5. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  6. Why can't i already play a game i already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i already play a game i already own?: I got a game but its telling me it isn't even downloaded yet but it is ready to play, when i open it it wont let me play it and it gives me a error code that has nothing to do with the problem...
  7. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  8. Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game: Xbox you need to sort this issue really because I've paid for the games I own online but when there's no Internet it says I need a connection well that's not on really is it as a paying customer...
  9. Why can't i play a single disk game i own anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play a single disk game i own anymore: A Answer would be very much appreciated 1edfdc32-d19a-44fc-92db-662e2585cdd2
  10. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...