Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage

Discus and support Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage 8e9d8b76-4206-4589-9450-fc8d749a7895 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PINK. DRACO, Nov 6, 2023.

1. PINK. DRACO
    PINK. DRACO Guest

:)

PINK. DRACO, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi PINK. D, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I imagine you're referring to local saves so it's good to mention that any cloud save is unlimited in nature, which is really peculiar. I recommend that you try deleting your local saves (cloud saves will remain, so don't worry as long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games, restart the console, and then redownload the games.

To delete local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage > Delete local saved games. Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Try it and let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error, be sure to let us know so we can investigate it further.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Psychosider Win User

You have any way I can get the add-on back and for me to actually play it in-game? (I also use an External Hard Drive, not sure if that would cause any problems).

On System settings I see “Clear local saved games” and “Clear local Xbox 360 storage” what one do you want me to choose? Because I don’t want to accidentally wipe my console. I have tried moving it to my Internal storage but the thing is I don’t have my add-on downloaded anymore and I can’t seem to find it in the “Ready to install” section of that game.
  4. Customer-4D3146CE-70 Win User

Lost my Minecraft save.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the game-save on the storage device then it won't be there anymore.

I tend to create a copy of my saves and put them on a flash drive or cloud-saves.

Sorry about that.
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

Beta Unlock Content

this is why i have my beta save on the cloud storage.
  6. WheresTheChe3se Win User

Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

I tried those steps and it didn’t work, now getting further into the game it crashes when ever I try to load my save and I can’t play anymore.
Thema:

1. Why I can’t save anymore and I have storage - Similar Threads - Why can’t save

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my Xbox say can’t save no more space. Then clear 50% of the space in my Xbox.: To then be told to sign out and sign back in to the profile which purchased it “my profile” to then lose 3 hours worth of game play. Why have I lost my game when I’m the one who bought it? What a...