Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

Discus and support Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qmrai ., Jul 11, 2023.

1. Qmrai .
    Qmrai . Guest

I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase..

I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i own the game now... But on my console it is still available to purchase and I don't own it... I only can see that i own the game on the website . And not shown also in my download history

Can anyone help me getting the game.?

:)

Qmrai ., Jul 11, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Yes, you can still purchase games on the Xbox 360 store, however, the game you want to purchase is not available there since it is only playable on Xbox One.
  3. Qmrai . Win User

I appreciate your help

What about purchasing through the xbox 360 console store ... Is it not supported anymore?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  5. Qmrai . Win User

Resident evil revelation 2
  6. Qmrai . Win User

Thank you so much for the reply.. i was hoping it will work on xbox 360 as it available there on the console store.. but couldn't purchase it.. 😕😔

Thank you so much for the help..
Thema:

1. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console?? - Similar Threads - Why can't purchase

2. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why can't I make a purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I make a purchase: I can't buy mut pointsfor Madden 24 37f0c979-a9d9-4f94-81f6-318c08563235
  7. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  8. Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...
  9. Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase & play Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition despite it...: I want to play "Override Mech City Brawl - Supercharged Mega Edition" but for some reason it is "unavailable". I use quotation marks because I can still see it & its related DLC listed on the Xbox...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...