Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

Discus and support Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PLGNOOB, Jul 23, 2018.

1. PLGNOOB
    PLGNOOB Guest

I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have on my xbox account. Why is that?

:)

PLGNOOB, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Why can't I pay for Xbox live with money in my Microsoft account?

why can't i pay for Xbox live with money from my Microsoft account

greatwhite317, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Can't use Microsoft account to pay for Xbox Live

I bought a $15 Xbox card and wanted to use the money to pay for another month of Xbox Live since I don't have any money on my debit. For some reason I can't pay for another month of Xbox Live with this payment option.....why?

ViciousCut T70, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The One store has never been updated to see the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content. In order to use the funds, you would have to make the purchase on a 360 console.

Smwutches, Jul 23, 2018
  5. you could also go on Xbox.com and make the purchase, unfortunately 360 games are not purchasable through the Xbox one store , and have not been since the beginning of the backward compatibility

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: