why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

Discus and support why I cant install racing wheel drivers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julius Baužys, Jan 11, 2024.

1. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please...

:)

Julius Baužys, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Julius Baužys Win User

[​IMG]
    this is what I get...
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Julius. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services, we are unable to assist with 3rd party accessories such as racing wheels. I will however suggest one solution that might help, try running the installer as administrator (right click the installer file and select 'Run as administrator).

If that doesn't work please contact FlashFire, that way the correct support can help you: https://flashfire.tw/contacts

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

usb gamepad detected as usb generic hud w10

Oh, that could be the reason in that case. Some wheels has their own dedicated driver. But as you said is a generic wheel , the system installs a generic driver and it's the reason why you see it as a gamepad.

May I know if you maybe checked your brand website to see if they have dedicated drivers?

If not, you need to use that generic driver
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Visit the Logitech Support website: Go to the official Logitech Support page in your web browser. You can usually find it by searching for "Logitech Support" on any search engine.

Locate your product: Once you're on the Logitech Support page, search for your specific product. In this case, search for "Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel."

Select the correct product version: If there are multiple versions of the MOMO Racing Wheel, make sure to select the one that matches your specific model.

Download the latest drivers: Look for the "Downloads" or "Support" section on the product page. You should find a list of available downloads for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Download the latest drivers for your operating system. Ensure that you're downloading the correct version for your system (Windows or Mac).

Install the drivers: Once the driver file has finished downloading, locate it on your computer and double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.

Check for firmware updates: After installing the latest drivers, return to the Logitech Support page for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Look for any firmware updates available for your device. Firmware updates are less common than driver updates but can offer additional functionality or bug fixes. Download the firmware update if available.

Update the firmware: If you downloaded a firmware update file, double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to update the firmware of your MOMO Racing Wheel. It's crucial to avoid interrupting the process or disconnecting the device during the firmware update to prevent any potential issues.

Restart your computer: Once you have installed the drivers and updated the firmware, it's a good idea to restart your computer. This step ensures that all changes take effect and that your system recognizes the updated software.
  6. Salem in Chains Win User

Nascar the Game 2011

They messed it up real bad. The game is %90 unplayable. You cant use wheels cause the game burns the motors in teh wheels up making them junk, you cant start an online race in a pub room without one of the following happening

1 - cars start on thier roofs and are stuck there until the race is over

2 - screen freezes on loading screen

3 - cars start 2-3 laps ahead of everyone else

4 - cars win races when 0 laps have been raced

5 - cars appear without body panels and sometimes just drivers and no car

need I go on?

How they messed up a game that is only 3.2 gb is beyond me.
Thema:

1. why I cant install racing wheel drivers? - Similar Threads - why cant install

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  5. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  6. Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10: Hello, I have a subscription xbox pas games ultimate , with this subscription I can play lots of xbox games on my pc. I have an external hdisk where I prefer install my games. I set in general...
  7. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???: i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing? 6225b88e-d2f8-461e-8dce-aae2dd961a54
  8. Why i Cant install D4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i Cant install D4?: Hallo, i bought the Game at first as normal Version. After that i bought the deluxe Version at the Store. Why i can't Play it now. Thank you for the help. Best greetings. Arkadius...
  9. Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...: I have owned Fable 1 and 3 for the PC for years. I have purchased all of the DLCs and played them several times. Now that miscrosoft killed windows live.... I can no longer play Fable 3. I try to...
  10. why cant i download install or update my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download install or update my games: whenever i click download or cancel or install it just sits at zero percent the entire time and it does literally nothing it just sits there i need help please im on xbox game pass for windows 10...