Why I can't buy Game Pass Ultimate for 1$

Discus and support Why I can't buy Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the name of the topic. I can't make a purchase of Game Pass Ultimate for 1$, every time I am trying it jumps to 16$. What is the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yeloneck23, Dec 22, 2020.

1. yeloneck23
    yeloneck23 Guest

Like the name of the topic. I can't make a purchase of Game Pass Ultimate for 1$, every time I am trying it jumps to 16$. What is the problem?

:)

yeloneck23, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why I can't buy the 1 dollar ultimate game pass?

Have you previously had Game Pass? The offer is only available for new subscribers.
  3. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass

You would either just buy a standard Game Pass subscription as well or buy Game Pass Ultimate. If you buy Ultimate, it'll convert the remainder of your 1 year Gold to Ultimate as well.
  5. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  6. PanaitCristian Win User

Subscription problems

Thanks for replying.... i tried the support and unfortunately the only thing they could help with was refunding that 1£....to bad i can't reactivate the gold subscription... it would have been nice if the membership does not change automatically when you
    have gold and buy the ultimate game pass....well, with all of this i learned something new and i hope nobody does the mistake i did....the bright side is that i can buys ultimate games pass with 1£ again, for one month.....
Thema:

1. Why I can't buy Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ - Similar Threads - Why can't buy

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  8. Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store: I've been looking for a way to get batman arkham origins cold cold heart dlc it's the only one I want but I can't find a way to buy it Please help 301e9550-46f2-4291-9e76-8ed5226005fd
  9. Why can't I buy this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy this?: I am trying to buy max payne 3, which costs $19.99, I have an account balance of $20.09, but when I try to use the gift card, it says "not available for this purchase", even though I have enough...
  10. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant buy xbox game pass ultimate