Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.

Discus and support Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Louce, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Louce
    Louce Guest

Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992

Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z

When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one and 360. There no option for series s/x

:)

Louce, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Louce,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Louce Win User

The blocked account name is *****@outlook.com

**removed personal identifiable information from post**
  4. Louce Win User

Microsoft recovery account for xbox only support xbox one and 360. Its been a long time. More than 6 month. I thought it just a few days ban. Maybe because i use mobile data to access which always have different ip address. I want to buy new game but afraid because i cant even access it anymore.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Louce,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue recovering the account after it has been locked. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What do you mean by there is no option to recover the account in Xbox Series S|X?

2. When did the issue start?
    3. Do you have different Microsoft account use in signing in through Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox Series X|S?

For the meantime, to help us determined the issue with your Microsoft account, sign in your Microsoft account through a browser and go to this link: https://account.microsoft.com Let us know the error code and the options available.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Louce,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

If your account is blocked, it could be that there are some unusual sign-in activity noticed. We know that having your account blocked is frustrating, but we also want to protect you from fraud or abuse. Here's how to unblock your account:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account. - Similar Threads - Why cant access

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  8. why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them: my system has been taken over by my spouse it updates by its self in some password screens it has guest in top left everyday i am trying to fix the attack on my profile and system even my...
  9. In fh5 why cant i access decals i always have till yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 why cant i access decals i always have till yesterday: Why cant i type in and get decals anymore 88421cff-2af8-4fe9-9e61-03d90152e7ba
  10. Why cant I access Guardians of the Galaxy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I access Guardians of the Galaxy?: I downloaded Guardians of the Galaxy via Game Pass and now I cannot access it. If I go to my games, it shows that it is installed. In Game Pass it shows that it is installed. However, the...