Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this??????

Discus and support Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this?????? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot record what I am playing. when it goes to the tenth second, the recording will stop and my whole screen will flash between my original picture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ConssenceCnsse, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this??????

I cannot record what I am playing. when it goes to the tenth second, the recording will stop and my whole screen will flash between my original picture and all-black. It happens on my new device Dell G7. It is really bad for my device and if it crack down
    then this would be xbox's responsibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it shows: "cannot record, error code:2147942487"

I cannot even find out what the code means!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

:)

ConssenceCnsse, Aug 5, 2018
  2. King Ventura
    King Ventura Guest
    My Tenure is wrong

I understand that, but can you explain why there isn't a record of my subscription from 2007 showing in my billing history?.

King Ventura, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Scarecrow419
    Scarecrow419 Guest
    Screenshots disabled

So after the latest update i noticed we cannot take screenshots or record video clips. Or at least i cannot. After pushing the xbox button i only see the capture options and system options selections. My settings are correct at being enabled to record. Any
    ideas if this was intentional or just something wrong on my end?

Scarecrow419, Aug 5, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 6, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. ARJUN2000HP Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

Sir but I have tried few other screen recording software also, they worked smoothly on my PC with screen recording, mic and system sounds also. Then why not Xbox
  7. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

cant records screen

what I Have to buy x box separately for pc

I cannot record screen using x box console application built in windows 10
  8. kyle_m4496 Win User

xbox game bar screen recording black screen

Hi Enlopz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

> i would also like to add that the screen record was named “control panel”

Game Bar names recordings after the app it was recording, so in this case it was recording the Control Panel.

Game Bar can only record one app window, it will record the app which was focused when you started the recording. It cannot switch to recording another app after you begin recording.

> i would also like to fix this specific screen recording as it is important for me.

I'm afraid it won't be possible to fix this recording. Game Bar only recorded that specific window; you can't go back and change that as any other data was not captured during the recording.

If you wish to record your whole screen, I recommend using a different recording app such as OBS. Game Bar is designed for recording games, hence why it can only capture one window at a time.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  9. RedCarGamer Win User

Stop Sounds in the room being picked up

Try to disable your microphone while recording, because I think when you record something you cannot choose only screen record without audio.
Thema:

1. Why i cannot record my screen??????? What is wrong with this?????? - Similar Threads - Why cannot record

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  4. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  5. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  6. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  7. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  8. Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?: Exactly what the title says, I checked all my privacy and online safety settings and everything is set to open, I do not have any ban or suspensions currently. 979bf13d-512d-49eb-ae51-fcc3ca1f9b54
  9. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  10. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9