Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

Discus and support Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Forza Horizon digital code card few days ago( old stock from a library shop), and I was trying to redeem it in my account, and every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Houssam Nasser, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

Hello,

I bought Forza Horizon digital code card few days ago( old stock from a library shop), and I was trying to redeem it in my account, and every time I enter the code, it shows that I am going to redeem the FORZA HORIZON game code, and when I accept to redeem it, I receive this Message below

SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END. WAITING A BIT MIGHT HELP.

Anyone encountered this situation before?

Thanks

:)

Houssam Nasser, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That wording is there by default for all games. It still doesn't guarantee a code will work for a delisted game.
  3. Houssam Nasser Win User

I just did and unfortunately this what I am getting as soon as I am entering the digital code.

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.

Redeem:

Microsoft 365 Family

Microsoft 365 Business Apps

Xbox codes or gift cards

KBM3sLo+FkOlkuIZ.4.51

2022/12/09 - 16:42:26 UTC

Regards
  4. Francia J. Win User

Oh, sorry and yes, it can be redeemed on the website and on the console.

I was supposed to say "Xbox 360 or Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S console", sorry for that.

Have you tried redeeming the code on a Microsoft Edge browser via https://redeem.microsoft.com? Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.
  5. Houssam Nasser Win User

Hello,

And thanks for your assistance.

I tried redeeming the code on the website and the xbox series x, but same results!

I do not own an X360 console, but to my knowledge a digital code can be redeemed either on website or compatible console as long as I am logged to my MS account.

Regards
  6. Rodrigo Lafayette Win User

Hi, you had success in redeeming the code? Im facing the same issue with Soul Calibur HD, and a friend of mine have 2 codes for other 360 games that cannot be redeemed (same error).
Thema:

1. Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code? - Similar Threads - Why redeem X360

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  4. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  5. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  6. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  7. Why is my gift redeem not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gift redeem not working?: My friend gifted me a game through the xbox store but when I try to redeem it I get a message saying something went wrong try again later, we are both on Xbox series x so I’m not sure why it’s not...
  8. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  9. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  10. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...