Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

Discus and support Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phrapz, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Phrapz
    Phrapz Guest

Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took that away from me making content harder, I feel like you guys should add chatting back to Roblox just to help the community because everyone who play's Roblox is asking for it back.

:)

Phrapz, Dec 11, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Phrapz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It's down to Roblox's developers to add chat back into the game. I advise contacting their support team regarding this: https://www.roblox.com/support

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. AlecMartinez Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
    You guys know that people want chat back in roblox but wont bring it back? Im sure you guys know that less people have been playing since making that dumb decision
  4. RandyRandall Win User

Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

I agree with what everyone else is saying add chat back to roblox on xbox! The game is now rated teen therefore we shouldve gotten chat added back. Please talk to someone higher up and fix this issue.
  5. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't you chat on Roblox?

You would have to ask the developers of Roblox, no one here has that information
Thema:

1. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back? - Similar Threads - Why haven't guys

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  7. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  8. Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?: Title. It's been about a month since Microsoft began rolling out the new dashboard update. As of my lunch break today (3 hours ago), my consoles have yet to receive the update and I've been...
  9. Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me: Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox in a week ever since I had my wisdom tooth pulled 50ebc864-ccf3-4566-be41-2f05ab97d5da
  10. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...