Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

Discus and support Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lisa Tucker1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Lisa Tucker1
    Lisa Tucker1 Guest

Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

How do I resolve this issue

:)

Lisa Tucker1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed my bing points for a $3.00 Xbox card and it never went into my account.

Hi Lisa, My name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best solution is to contact Xbox (Microsoft) support directly since this issue has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here in the forum since we are players like you who help each other, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. plzzzzz_help Win User

Cannot use microsoft account credits

My Microsoft account balance that I redeemed from a reward points.
  4. DEEP FM UBoG Win User

Verification Code not being sent.

I'm trying to redeem my xbox reward point but have to verify my account when i try it says they will send me an e-mail but i never receive it
  5. Kharmeister Win User

Microsoft rewards movie and tv punch card not working, why

@Mama Drama 2001,

I was in the same boat but I just wanted to chime in and confirm that I received my 2500 points for the Movies & TV punchcard for rentals/and or purchases valued at over $5 CAD today. It took several days for Microsoft to fix, and I did not receive any communications from Microsoft despite submitting TWO support tickets via Microsoft Rewards Support, but ultimately I received the points this morning. The lesson to be learned here I suppose is to make your rentals early in the promotional period to leave MS enough time to update them, and ABSOLUTELY file a complaint to Microsoft Rewards Support if you don't see your punch card update for over a week. This is not an activity you should commit to taking part in if you are in a hurry to redeem your MS Reward points, that is for sure!
  6. MAXlN Win User

No rewards from quest of the month.

I’ve gotten February’s reward but I still haven’t received my January reward.
Thema:

1. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed... - Similar Threads - Why haven’t received

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  4. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  7. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  8. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  9. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  10. Why haven’t my fifa point loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven’t my fifa point loaded: Bought fifa points off the Xbox website after buying a gift card off Amazon Loaded up my fut web app and no points have been added ef8fe2ab-bd1c-4b11-ab73-9a49883af078