Why haven't I received my refund?

Discus and support Why haven't I received my refund? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EXT - Cesar Arellano, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Why haven't I received my refund?

Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed.
    However, I have not seen the funds hit my account.

:)

EXT - Cesar Arellano, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Bryson, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago (taking into account that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days), and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This will enable you to get in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request so they can assist you further.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days).

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago, and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I haven't receive my refund yet

5. WizardNotLizard Win User

Rocket League purchasing issues.

I still haven't received my game or a refund :/
  6. Dat Nguyen5 Win User

Refund Process

Hi, me again. Since the day I had told you, I still haven't received my refund back. I do not know why, the amount of the refund is not big ( for first I did not know that there would be a refund) but It said I could have it, maybe there is a problem here, I guess
Thema:

1. Why haven't I received my refund? - Similar Threads - Why haven't received

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  4. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  5. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  6. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  7. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  8. Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?: Title. It's been about a month since Microsoft began rolling out the new dashboard update. As of my lunch break today (3 hours ago), my consoles have yet to receive the update and I've been...
  9. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  10. (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?: I owned Minecraft Java Edition since January of 2012, and received a free code redemption for Minecraft Windows Edition in 2015. Both minecraft games were under different emails, but when the...