Why haven't I received my apex coins

Discus and support Why haven't I received my apex coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased ten dollars worth of apex coins yet I haven't received them. I have tried restarting the game and the consol. It also appears that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by You filthylittle rat, May 1, 2022.

1. Why haven't I received my apex coins

I have purchased ten dollars worth of apex coins yet I haven't received them. I have tried restarting the game and the consol. It also appears that everything is running smoothly with xbox service's. Please help.

:)

You filthylittle rat, May 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you bought Apex coins and they aren't added to your account.

You best check first of the transaction was successful and made on the right account.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If this was the case, you best wait 24 hours as this can take in rare cases some time to get added to your account.

If you haven't received your Apex Coins after 24 hours.

You best reach our to the support team so an EA Advisor can look into this case.

They will make sure you get the Apex Coins you have paid for.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

As mentioned here by support

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Did-....
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Haven't received my apex coins

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Since it's been more than a week, I'll suggest you request a refund at this point and try to purchase it again.

To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  4. Level 50 Win User

Bought Apex Coins didn't receive them Xbox

Bought 1,000 Apex Coins a day or too ago and I did receive the ones I bought from Microsoft store not directly from Apex Legends Store, However I also bought a 500 Apex Coin Pack After the 1,000 Coin pack which is yet to appear on my account even after 24 hours Like why is this happening
  5. chrystomikson Win User

A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

i havent received my apex coins.
  6. Reskita Win User

Purchase of Game Coins for Apex Legends Not Working

I bought 1000 apex coins, I have now restarted my apex and xbox multiple times and have not received the coins, How can I contact xbox and get my coins or get my money back (I have hit refund limit)
Thema:

1. Why haven't I received my apex coins - Similar Threads - Why haven't received

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  7. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  8. Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?: Title. It's been about a month since Microsoft began rolling out the new dashboard update. As of my lunch break today (3 hours ago), my consoles have yet to receive the update and I've been...
  9. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  10. (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Why haven't I received my Vanilla Cape?: I owned Minecraft Java Edition since January of 2012, and received a free code redemption for Minecraft Windows Edition in 2015. Both minecraft games were under different emails, but when the...