Why have we not seen a beta ring update in 2 weeks?

Discus and support Why have we not seen a beta ring update in 2 weeks? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It feels weird to not see any updates in this long submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/derekagraham, Jun 29, 2024 at 7:43 AM.

1. Why have we not seen a beta ring update in 2 weeks?

/u/derekagraham, Jun 29, 2024 at 7:43 AM
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  3. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  4. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  5. Danny S117 Win User

XBOX Updates

6. ngocphi Win User

Alpha Ring

Basically if you join alpha ring the bugs can get worse as these.are advance betas before anyone else and before sending to beta and lower rings

Thats why they limit the testers

Its not for everyone and we get complaints from alpha testers or even beta testera on forums even though they aggree to the test and get some bugs and they still complain
Thema:

Why have we not seen a beta ring update in 2 weeks?

1. Why have we not seen a beta ring update in 2 weeks? - Similar Threads - Why beta ring

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Why is the Payday 3 beta now working?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Payday 3 beta now working?: I see it on the insuder hub but it won’t let me join, claiming that all the slots are taken. This happened to me with the closed beta too. Has anyone figured out what the issue is? submitted by...
  10. Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?

in XboX Insiders
    Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?: I check this site everyday for new update releases so it can be manually installed before I play. Today I discovered an update was automatically installed at 8.55am yesterday 17-5-2023. This...