why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

Discus and support why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back. 80df6bef-c506-4514-93a0-b7872a61570e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crystal bailey2, Aug 2, 2023.

1. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards?

why have the roblox gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards and will they be back.

:)

crystal bailey2, Aug 2, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi Cristal.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today.
    I am very sorry that the option is no longer available in your country. Unfortunately, Microsoft is changing reward offers seasonally, but you can rest assured that it will be back soon. I hope I have answered your question, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me again.
  3. Andrea Pagani2 Win User

100 Robux option gone from Microsoft Rewards?????? When is it coming back????????

27 maggio 2023

The 100 Robux option in Microsoft Rewards has disappeared like it had in 2021, I know that the rewards team has run out of 100 robux gift cards due to popular demand.

But does anyone know when they gift cards are coming
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

Usually Microsoft or Xbox gift cards from Rewards are automatically redeemed on your account. Then, just go to purchase Robux and the option to pay with your Microsoft account balance will be shown to you.
  5. PlushRelic Win User

No robux

Hello,Francia J.

Why do they have to reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team ??

As they are no issue all that has happened is the rewards have changed and robux have been removed from Microsoft rewards.
  6. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
Thema:

1. why have the robux gift cards been removed from microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - why robux gift

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  5. why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?

in XBoX on Windows
    why didnt i get my 100 robux when i bought it for 1.5k points?: i bought it and it never came through email. I typed in the correct email address and it never showed up. It has been like this for months now. You guys owe me 100 robux. i can give you (staff)...
  6. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  7. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  8. Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?: I have friends in America who also use Microsoft rewards and can get Robux from it. I used to be able to, however, now the option to redeem Robux codes is no longer there as someone from the...
  9. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  10. why is there no Robux on the redeem page?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is there no Robux on the redeem page?: I haven't seen Robux on on the redeem page yet 8235ae50-81b0-4eb7-8902-698dd73139bc