why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

Discus and support why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Razor Pug 6, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Razor Pug 6
    Razor Pug 6 Guest

why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black...

i played well over 200 days on black ops 3 on xbox and have recently checked since and it says i have 2 days played from when ive played it here and there over the last year or so, i would love to see my stats back as its my favourite game.

:)

Razor Pug 6, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black ops 3 had well over 200 days played on it and i have just checked and it says i have 2 days played.

Hi Razor Pug 6

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black ops 3 had well over 200 days played on it and i have just checked and it says i have 2 days played.

Hi Razor Pug 6

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with games played on your specific game like your Black Ops 3. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations that on this specific issue that you are facing is that there are possible factors that may land on this kind of concern. One possibility is that there might have been a glitch or bug in the game or the platform you're playing on. Another reason could be that there was a data synchronization issue between your local device and the game's servers.

Based on your description, you are playing Black Ops 3 on your Xbox, and it seems like there is no specificality on what platform you are playing that game with.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Are you playing the game on an Xbox Console or PC?
    • When did this issue had started on your game played had been decreased?
    • Are you signed on the correct profile or account on where you have checked your game played?

We are asking these kinds of questions so that we can really isolate on this issue of yours specifically in order for us to understand more about the issue that you are facing if you are as well using an Xbox Console or PC so that we can try to troubleshoot on what platform you are playing Black Ops 3 on your end.

In addition, for your reference, you can try to utilize this support link for any steps that you can try: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Acidum urinam Win User

Combat Summary

I was just making an example, i have no idea what his stats are. and i surely CBF checking some randoms previous games played.
  5. JoeValachovic Win User

Why is my time played stat not updating?

I am playing on series x. I have friends playing with me that have time played being properly tracked but not me one for some reason. I have tried all of Xbox supports troubleshooting and no one can offer any help.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Why is my time played stat not updating?

Thema:

1. why have my time played stats reset for some games that i have played? for example my black... - Similar Threads - why played stats

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  7. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  8. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  9. Why can't I play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online: I can't sign in to Xbox plus there is other issue that happened it was dragon ball Sparking zero does not appear in the store what is going on abf0550b-4ad5-4bcb-9146-e7b273b17096
  10. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...