why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

Discus and support why have my minecraft worlds been deleted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by estelle celesti, Sep 20, 2023.

1. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc, the worlds aren’t in any minecraft files or save filed, even previous version. Please help :,)

:)

estelle celesti, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello estelle celesti,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, your Minecraft worlds were deleted after the game update. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

There could be an issue with the previous update that cost you your worlds. For update concerns, we recommend you reach out to support. However, for your lost or deleted world recovery you might need to recreate it if you did not find it on the location stated by game support from this link: Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition | Minecraft Help.

Reach out to Minecraft Support using this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  4. greentealoverbs Win User

am i able to get my worlds back?

my worlds arent in my files i think its because i deleted then reinstalled minecraft but my worlds arent in my files it just says empty even though i have them in minecraft
  5. rektaf Win User

Minecraft Deleted World

I'm really sorry to inform you that you unfortunately cannot yet recover deleted worlds. There is an article here you can read: https://primagames.com/tips/what-do-when-your-minecraft-world-gets-deleted

Primarily, it states: "At time of writing, the modern version of

Minecraft
    (Bedrock Edition 1.14.60.5, released on April 15th, 2020) doesn't have any options for recovering a world that's been deleted outright, since the game stores its files locally."

Even though 1.16 (Nether Update) just came out the other day, we still do not have a recovery feature. The only way to download deleted worlds is if the world was also hosted on a "Realm".

If you do have the world on a Realm, you can download the world file at any time by navigating through the menu as such:

Play > Realm > Edit [REALM NAME] > Download World

I hope this helps! If it makes you feel any better, I remember losing my first Minecraft world back in 2012 on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Tough times and heavy days my friend, you will get through this and make an even better world, I'm sure of it!
  6. iTsFx Win User

Can I access the Microsoft/Xbox Cloud to re-download deleted Minecraft Worlds?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that your deleted Minecraft world is still available in the Xbox Cloud. Here's what you can try to recover it:

On your Xbox Series S, open the Minecraft game and go to the "Play" menu.

Look for the "Sync Old Worlds" option and select it.

This should show you a list of worlds that are stored in the Xbox Cloud. Look for your deleted world and select it.

Choose the "Download" option to download the world back to your Xbox Series S.

If your world is not showing up in the Sync Old Worlds list, it may have been permanently deleted from the Xbox Cloud as well. In that case, you may not be able to recover it.

Regarding your Seagate storage expansion, if you had previously saved a backup of your Minecraft world on the expansion before deleting it, you might be able to recover it from there. You can connect the Seagate expansion to your Xbox Series S and then try to locate the saved data for the deleted world.

If none of these methods work, unfortunately, it may not be possible to recover your deleted Minecraft world. It's always a good idea to make regular backups of your saved data to prevent permanent loss of your game progress.
Thema:

1. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted? - Similar Threads - why minecraft worlds

2. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  3. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  4. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  5. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  6. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  7. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  8. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  9. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...
  10. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...