Why have I not received my refund yet?

Discus and support Why have I not received my refund yet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have asked for a refund several days ago and its almost been two full weeks of not getting a refund!! There should be no hold up on the refund since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cherri XOXO, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Cherri XOXO
    Cherri XOXO Guest

I have asked for a refund several days ago and its almost been two full weeks of not getting a refund!!

There should be no hold up on the refund since it was an accidental purchase made by my son, please revert and refund the payment that has been approved several weeks ago

:)

Cherri XOXO, Oct 20, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have asked for a refund several days ago and its almost been two full weeks of not getting a refund!!

There should be no hold up on the refund since it was an accidental purchase made by my son, please revert and refund the payment that has been approved several weeks ago
    So im confused. Did you request the refund several days ago or 2 weeks ago? Just asking since you mention both several days and 2 weeks so a little contradictory.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Hi Cherri, I’m Ryan.

You should’ve received an email confirming the status of your refund request, and you can always reply to that to ask for an update.

Otherwise, you would need to contact support directly:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Here to help.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Please check yoir statements

Sometimes refunds comes when you aren't looking and takre away by other things

And sometimes it can take upto 30 days it depends on yoir card holder aggreement it may not show up till the next billing cycle
  5. ngocphi Win User

Have yet to receive refund

Depends on the payment option you used

If xbox balance then itwouldve been instantly

If you used a creditcard there is a reason why it says canceled

Because your pre-order was canceledd

And since you canceled in Feb you don't get a refund for two reasons

One you were never charged as per pre-order policy

They DONT charge creditcards till 10 days before launc

Neir replicant is launching today not in feb

Since neir replicant isn't even out yet you weren't even close to the 10

If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you’ll be charged around 10 days before the game launches.

So if you owe a balance for other stuff you are just going to have to pay your minimun
  6. Blaq Market Win User

Microsoft is refusing to refund an erroneous purchase

I have been denied a refund. The reason stated was that I had already received a refund. Yet it wasn't for this item it was for another item purchased the same day by accident.

I have informed my bank and they are working to handle the dispute. Why is it that Microsoft does not wish to refund me for an accidental purchase?
Thema:

1. Why have I not received my refund yet? - Similar Threads - Why received refund

2. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  3. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  4. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  5. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  6. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  7. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  8. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  9. Why is it so hard to receive a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it so hard to receive a refund?: I was excited to order my self a new console Xbox series S in September. I placed my order and was to receive it within 3-5 business days. On the 3rd business day FedEx drove in front of my home...
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...