Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

Discus and support Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nigel orme, Sep 15, 2023.

1. nigel orme
    nigel orme Guest

Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account

:)

nigel orme, Sep 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Nigel. When was the last time you were able to play the game? If you're a Game Pass subscriber, Sniper Elite 4 was previously part of the service, so you may have been playing it through that.

I'd also advise checking any other accounts on your Xbox, it's possible it was purchased by someone else.
  3. nigel orme Win User

Yes I did have a subscription to game pass which I stopped so that must be the reason

Many thanks for the answer
  4. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

No wonder everyone snipes

I just wonder when I see these threads...why dont I ever have this problem with snipers? Of all my deathcams...guessing 4% have been from snipers in this beta.
  5. BluSwirl Win User

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Pre-Order Bonus Slaps Xbox One Owners In The Face!

Pardon my cynicism, but since when has Sniper Ghost Warrior been a thing? Who cares? I mean, even that *other* Sniper Elite 4 from Rebellion is a bunch of BLAH. I've just played the beta of Ghost Recon Wildlands.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Where's my snap to
    cover? Why am I killed after ONE HIT? Why can I not fly a chopper without crashing? Where's my subtitles if I'm hearing impaired? I'm throwing a bunch of money into preorders for no good reason. SHAME ON ME!! 👎
  6. MoonRevenant Win User

''Can't Download'' on demand tittles

I have not been able to download sniper elite v2 or tomb raider just the same and now sniper elite is off the marketplace.. reading up on multiple other threads and issues from other concerned xbox players i see that nothing has been done, only that "the
    problem will fix itself" or my favorite so far "the problem is already fixed". thiss has been kinda ignored.. only because the vast majority isn't having issues. answers would be nice
Thema:

1. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account - Similar Threads - Why lost Sniper

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  4. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  5. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  6. Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?: Hi all. I'm having trouble on Series X with screeshots. I can't seem to take more than around 25 without the oldest ones being stealth-deleted. Captures are being stored on my console, which has...
  7. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  8. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...
  9. Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers: Why has my gamer tag been changed to a number I've had the same account for 13+ years ac4eb506-d378-4329-871e-3e2a542b92ed
  10. Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?: How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the steps to fix it, I am an adult so I have...