Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

Discus and support Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagicCherri, Nov 20, 2023.

1. MagicCherri
    MagicCherri Guest

I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?

:)

MagicCherri, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello, MagicCherri, my name is Jose and i would be happy be happy to help

I'm very sorry for what you're going through, I'm going to give you the help you possibly need.

The first thing you should do is enter the OneDriver website page

Use Search All to find your files. You can search for a file by name or scroll through the list of files displayed.

On the left side of the page, select Recycle Bin.

If you find the item you're looking for, select it and choose Restore at the top of the page. If you can't find the item in a long list, you can choose Restore All Items at the top of the page.

Microsoft 365 subscribers can restore their entire One Drive to a previous point in time. You can use File Restore to undo all actions that occurred on both files and folders in the last 30 days. Learn more about how to restore your One Drive

If you delete something from the Recycle Bin, your administrator may be able to restore it. See Manage the Recycle Bin for a SharePoint site.

information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...onedrive-0d929e0d-8682-4295-982b-4bd75a3daa01

Sincerely,
    José.
  3. CaptainFox345 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
    I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.

I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
    It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.
  5. Box293 Win User

Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

I would like to see a OneDrive upload queue, they never appear in the Upload queue from the drop down list.

So after posting this I added some brand new clips to upload to OneDrive and they appeared in the queue. However before I posted I added 7 clips that previously didn't upload in a batch and within a minute they appeared on OneDrive. My internet isn't fast
    enough for that. So it seems like the clips must fail but remain cached on OneDrive and when you re-upload them they continue from that point.

So I noticed another strange thing which makes me think I pinpointed the behavior. I had the OneDrive web page open at the folder it uploads to. A clip had uploaded to this folder and another was in progress. When the second one uploaded I noticed that the
    first clip was replaced with the second. It appears they both had the same file name 21-09-2018_10-28-28_PM.mp4 and it's my suspicion that when they are queued to upload to OneDrive some of the clips must be queued at the same second and hence have the same
    filename. I'm going to play with adding each clip to the queue one by one instead of selecting them all and uploading them.

Would also be great if you could specify OneDrive as the default upload location for clips, instead of Xbox Live.
  6. BOJANG7ES Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

im also having trouble uploading game clips to onedrive and studio but i tried a old game clip and that uploaded so its just all my new clips tried everything dont know what to do ?
Thema:

1. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there? - Similar Threads - Why lost clips

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  4. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  5. Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?: Hi all. I'm having trouble on Series X with screeshots. I can't seem to take more than around 25 without the oldest ones being stealth-deleted. Captures are being stored on my console, which has...
  6. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  7. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  8. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...
  9. Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers: Why has my gamer tag been changed to a number I've had the same account for 13+ years ac4eb506-d378-4329-871e-3e2a542b92ed
  10. Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?: How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the steps to fix it, I am an adult so I have...