Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

Discus and support Why have i got 20000 more gamer score? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Foster3, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help?

:)

Michael Foster3, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Michael,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I understand your question, so it may be due to different cases of why this happened, such as the following.

There may have been an error in the Xbox Live system that caused your Gamer Score to increase incorrectly.

From time to time, Microsoft runs promotions where additional gamer points are awarded to users.

Some games offer player point rewards for completing achievements or reaching certain levels.

You may have received player points as part of one of these promotions.

And finally, your account may have been hacked, it is unlikely, but it is possible that your account has been hacked and that someone has fraudulently added player points to your account.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. POISON WAR Win User

Game Score

That also has just happened to me tonight about 6 hours ago i was around 134000 gamer score and poof 20000 or so gamer score gone
  4. POISON WAR Win User

Missing Gamer score.

This just happened to me tonight im missing almost 20000 gamer score from games i would like to know what happened as well.
  5. mack2025 Win User

xbox live gamer score reset

well i hacked my gamer score then got reset now i have my old gamer score but my friends see my new gamer score why is this going on
  6. vVv ORION Win User

HOF 10,000 gamer score points

I thought we get reward points in addition to our gamer score. So 20000. 10000 from our achievement points and then 10000 for the punchcard. I thought our gamerscore equates to reward points
Thema:

1. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score? - Similar Threads - Why got 20000

2. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  9. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb