Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

Discus and support Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Francois, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND TWO NEW GAMES days before this happened. This is absolutely ridiculous! I need back in my account asap! I have filled out the recovery submission form several times already and everytime it tells me I haven't provided sufficient information and the number tied to my account no longer exists. I have called microsoft several times and none of their agents have been ANY HELP AT ALL! This is beyond frustrating!!!! I have even created a new account just to be able to contact microsoft how annoying can your support be. This needs fixed asap email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

:)

Josh Francois, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Josh Francois Win User

I have tried this I've been on the phone with Microsoft support that walked me through this and have had no luck getting any further
  3. Vardagul Win User

Hi Josh! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Microsoft accounts are usually locked if the account holder has violated the Microsoft Services Agreement. Here are some common reasons why accounts are locked, though not all account locks occur for these reasons:

1. Microsoft forbids the use of our services for:

a. Malware: Sending intentionally unwanted or harmful code or software.
    b. Phishing: Stealing private information from others by tricking or spoofing them into providing it.
    c. Interfering with, harming, or spoofing Microsoft networks, services, or other systems.

2. Spam takes many forms. Don’t use Microsoft networks to send, share, or publish unwanted emails, comments, messages, photos, reviews, or any other content.

I understand that you have tried several times to recover your account. Have you tried filling out an Account Reinstatement form? If not, please go to this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement/

Please refer to this link for more information:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. BeefyJerky Win User

BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Have you followed these steps? It also gives reasons why the account may have been locked:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13956/microsoft-account-locked
  5. Led Robster Win User

LOCKED OUT OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

FIXED

It was an accidental ban. nothing suspicious was going on, nor did I break any rules.

Thank you Georges C. for the help ;)
  6. Georges C. Win User

LOCKED OUT OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Led, when it says you were blocked from your Microsoft account did you receive any ban or suspension from Enforcement or was it really an account block by Microsoft?

If it was anything to do with Enforcement, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.

If it was something related to blocking your account, follow the procedures below.

Blocked account

If your account has been blocked

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Fill out the form below to have Microsoft review why your account was disabled?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...
Thema:

1. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!? - Similar Threads - Why been locked

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  7. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  8. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  9. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  10. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...