Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

Discus and support Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elijah williams3, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess.

:)

elijah williams3, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS advertised $1

Hello Elijah,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

There are several reasons why you could have been charged the full price for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, despite clicking on a $1 ad.

One possibility is that you were already subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you were already a subscriber, the full renewal price will be charged to your account.

Another possibility is that the $1 ad you clicked on is invalid.

Microsoft occasionally offers $1 promotions for new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers, but these promotions are usually limited to specific regions or certain time periods.

If the ad you clicked was not valid in your region or was not available at the time you clicked it, you may have been charged full price.

If you want to know the refund information, let me know.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why has Game Pass Ultimate charged me in full

That's how it works. You're charged the full price and the standard Game Pass you purchased is converted to Ultimate.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Charged twice for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Have you had Game Pass Ultimate before? If so, you can't avail of the £1 introductory offer. That's why you may have been charged the full amount.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your first month is $1. After that, the subscription will charge at full price.

Note: A purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox
    Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew
    your membership.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been charged twice

When you upgrade, you're still charged the full amount. The remaining time on your regular Game Pass would have just been converted to Ultimate and the Ultimate you purchased would be added to that as well.
Thema:

Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

1. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS... - Similar Threads - Why been charged

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  7. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  10. Why i been charged for 18.26 on my account from Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i been charged for 18.26 on my account from Microsoft: Why Microsoft is charging me 18.26 what's that for? 9c854458-bd93-4a47-a8fb-ec88515510f3