Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

Discus and support Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tusiio, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Tusiio
    Tusiio Guest

Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of everything online which is very frustrating any help to understand why would be grateful

:)

Tusiio, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Tusiio. I’m Arturo, and ill be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been temporarily suspended.

Not only that, but for suspensions of 48 hours or less, appealing the decision is not possible.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Furthermore, it is important to clarify that in situations where someone is attacking you, please refrain from arguing or talking with that person, because even if you're defending yourself, the enforcement team will issue a suspension if something that you said breaks the Xbox code of conduct.

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated, however, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

his screen shot shows 0 out of 8 strikes and even then 8 strikes is only a year ban, they have given him no reasons as to why he was banned which is immoral and completely wrong on so many levels.
  4. JTD0824 Win User

Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a simple group post?

Thanks gor your reply. Another question is why would they make it where nobody can help, not community, not advisors, administrators, not xbox support?

Also why would they put a 2 day full ip suspension messages, party, any game, but weirdly still allowed to use group posts? On a zero strike Account

On top of it zero strike account, given zero options to appeal. Makes zero sense to me. Mabey 3 or 4th strike I'd understand.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Suspension extended and no reason has been given to me for why

extensions are usually due to more.violwtions that were previously found while investigating your previous reported incident

Either during or before the investigation

There is no limitation on punishment for past violations

You are justgoing to have to keep.it clean
  6. Luiperd CE LvW Win User

When will my xbox enforcement action case review be completed?

Thank you for your response. I have not been provided with a reason for the ban unfortunately. I feel that it is completely unfair to ban me for 2 months and not allow me to play any online games without giving me a reason for the ban. Is there no way to expedite this matter or to raise a possible system error that will not take as long?

Secondly, should the second ban relate to the first, is there a possibility that I was given 7 strikes as well as a 2 month ban for 1 message?

Kind Regards
Thema:

1. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason - Similar Threads - Why been given

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  7. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  8. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  9. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b