Why hasn't my refund been sent?

Discus and support Why hasn't my refund been sent? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua Day, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Joshua Day
    Joshua Day Guest

Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it,

:)

Joshua Day, Jan 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why hasn't my refund been sent

Hi Professor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds are usually issued in 3 - 7 days.

It can take longer, due to the payment method you used, but yours seems to be overdue.

I recommend you contact support directly.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

They can check your information and verify it.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why hasn't my refund been sent

Keep in mind we just had holidays and depending on your card holder aggreement it could delay

Some won't show until the next billing cycle

You might want to talk to your bank

Sometimes it appears and is taken by something else shortly after you just have to watch your bank statements

If a refund is returned to xbox it will say error on your acocunt.Microsoft.con
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. o Haifisch o Win User

Complaints UK

Hello, no the controller was sent back for a refund and instead on the refund I have been sent another controller (which I don't want) I also sent my controller back for a full refund so I had to send everything back that came with it which I did but the controller that was sent to me (that I didn't request) is just a shell anyway so no power cord to charge it no case no controller bits so even if I wanted to use it it's not possible.

All I want is the refund that I was promised back on the 8th February which still hasn't happened and noone can give me a straight answer about why I haven't recieved it.

If you're able to assist that would be amazing.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

My friend gifted me Minecraft, but I can't reedem it because it says that the product was bought in a different region from my account.

I cant why they wont refund it as it hasn't been redeemed and is less than 14 days.
Thema:

1. Why hasn't my refund been sent? - Similar Threads - Why hasn't refund

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  4. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81
  5. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  6. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  7. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  8. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  9. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  10. Why hasn't my gamertag updated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag updated?: I have changed my gamertag to GunsNGenerals but for some reason every time I open up the app it shows my old gamertag. How do I fix it to display my updated username?...