Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?

Discus and support Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been an issue for years, your update bugs out and you can’t cancel it so your only option is to uninstall your game. Literally nothing else is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchAngel8299, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?

This has been an issue for years, your update bugs out and you can’t cancel it so your only option is to uninstall your game. Literally nothing else is like that, if my phone update bugs out i dont have to delete my entire operating system to fix it. You just cancel the download and restart it. I can’t even count how many updates I’ve had that bugged out and forced me to completely reinstall the game taking 3 times as long as it would to just restart the update.

:)

ArchAngel8299, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game?

because it download and replaces files on the fly, they don't use integrity checker like other platforms, same goes for pc gamepass, it is a daft way of doing hings.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one code redeem

Once content has been purchased it's tied to your Microsoft account and should be available to be downloaded from the store again. As to why it has disappeared I'm not entirely sure, maybe someone deleted it or canceled an update halfway through.

You can check all purchases made on a Microsoft account (this included the codes you redeem) right here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  4. I amElgie Win User

Delete his Xbox account

Why do you want to delete the account? if it's because you dont want to have to pay for gold you can cancel the gold so further payments aren't made
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it

6. RainingRoses Win User

My Xbox Live account randomly got deleted

Hello,

How do you know for sure that your Microsoft account was deleted? It might be worth asking friends if they can still see your profile on their friends list or try searching up your old gamertag.

As of August 2019, accounts that have been inactive for at least two years will be deleted, so if your account hasn’t been in use since August 2017, or at least two years ago, this may be why.

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover an account once it has been deleted.

https://windowsreport.com/microsoft-delete-inactive-xbox-accounts/

Aside from this, happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Why hasn’t Microsoft made it so you can CANCEL a update without deleting your game? - Similar Threads - Why hasn’t Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  6. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  7. Why hasn’t my gamertag changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my gamertag changed?: Hi, 2 days ago I used a egift card to change my xbox gamertag. The gamertag still hasn’t changed. I have tried logging in and out, and I have tried restarting my xbox yet it has not changed. I...
  8. Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one: I am currently 21 and my xbox account is still a child’s account. I have read that your account is supposed to become an adult account when you turn 18 but it has not. I have also checked to see...
  9. Why hasn’t my gamertag changed ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my gamertag changed ?: I changed my gamertag, spending 10 dollars, it’s been past 48 hours+ and it still hasn’t changed can someone help me out on what’s going on ? 965d2b8e-a5d1-4586-a779-af331135041d
  10. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...