why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

Discus and support why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan Brown3, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Dylan Brown3
    Dylan Brown3 Guest

why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks

:)

Dylan Brown3, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Dylan! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox mini fridge. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on the information I've gathered, there were a lot of complaints regarding the Xbox mini fridge being faulty.

Please be advised that the Xbox mini fridge is not manufactured by Microsoft. The fridge carries a 90-day warranty, you can find the product pages here where you may find support:

https://ukonic.com/pages/xbox-mini-fridge-faq-us

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ng-light/01afcb8d-650c-4e61-ac63-40579739922b

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ioning-x/8f27d181-7c7a-4c1b-b6c6-0cf1ef15910e

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox mini fridge blinking light

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox mini fridge has stopped working and won’t turn on

You'll have to contact the manufacturer for warranty and repair options. Microsoft just licenses the design to them
  5. Blueishgecko Win User

Favorite Gaming Collectibles

The Juggernaug mini fridge with Black ops 3 was pretty cool!
  6. Alex Cruickshank1 Win User

Is there any recourse for fixing non-functioning x-box mini fridges?

I also purchased the same said fridge. 3 months later doesn’t work. I wouldn’t buy it and has left my sim very upset. Lights and fan done work and is completely pointless
Thema:

1. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use - Similar Threads - why has top

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  10. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...