Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

Discus and support Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mitchell Botts1, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to mention the fact that my external hardrive that I have most of my sh*t saved to isn't showing up ANYWHERE in the storage settings. I've unplugged it, I've plugged it back in I've plugged it in a different USB port etc and NOTHING has worked. So honestly man what the actual f%@# is going on. This thing was working just fine last night and then just decides to take a sh@# on me out of nowhere? Please give me some helpful insight as to what is happening or what I should do cause I'm seriously stressing right now that all of my progress and content and basically EVERYTHING that I have for all my games is now lost to me forever.

:)

Mitchell Botts1, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?