Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ...

Discus and support Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As a day one Xbox owner who stood in line and got their system at the midnight release I was sad when my disk drive died only 10 days after the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rdwo1f, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Rdwo1f
    Rdwo1f Guest

Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ...

As a day one Xbox owner who stood in line and got their system at the midnight release I was sad when my disk drive died only 10 days after the one-year warranty had expired I called Xbox was told we are sorry but your warranty has expired and the repair
    was going to cost $175 only after explaining that my warranty just expired and this disc Drive issue seem to be a known problem as it was all over the forms then they were like oh yeah well I'll see if we can repair it cause it's still within a 30 day grace
    period but only after trying to get me to pay first I feel that they should've been able to see that the warranty just ran out and that It a know problem and offered to repair it free from the start. Ok so after convincing them I shouldn't have to pay for
    it they agree and email me a prepaid label I ship it the next day from where I live to the repair center it took three day then two days after it Was received I got email saying my Xbox has been received then three days later I received an email stating
    my Xbox has been repaired and it was shipped on the 16th this was great news and a decent turnaround time And I was very pleased because I figured three days ground from Texas back to me that I would receive it back before Christmas which was good news
    because my children have multiple Games and a new headset for their Xbox one now the upsetting part three days later when I should be receiving my system back for some reason it is still not even left the repair center but it was shipped three days ago which
    means now even if it ships Monday I will prolly not have it by Christmas . Why would you email the customer telling them their repair is complete and their system has shipped and not ship it?? Where is the sense of urgency ? I work for a company where we
    ship close to 1000 packages a day every day every item ordered or fixed before our 2 o'clock cut off is shipped out every day if it took us three days 3 to 5 days to ship an item after we tell them it shipped we wouldn't be in business I feel that this needs
    to be brought to someone's attention it just doesn't make any sense to me hopefully someone who can do something about it will read this and fix it so other customers do not experience such poor service.

:)

Rdwo1f, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Jpraelster93
    Jpraelster93 Guest
    Winners of the #XBOXLoyalty XboxOne. Whats your status?

Just got the email saying my console has been shipped

Jpraelster93, Dec 19, 2014
  3. Force58
    Force58 Guest
    What a nightmare!!!!

I got an email today saying my new Xbox has been shipped...we'll see how long it takes to arrive.

Cheers

Force58, Dec 19, 2014
  4. Feardealer13
    Feardealer13 Guest

I understand. I got the email on the 11th stating that my Xbox one was ready to be shipped back. I called on the 16th and was told that they don't ship unless they have a minimum amount of packages. I called on the 17th and was told it was in-transit
    and it takes a week for fedx to update. (I live 5hrs away from the repair center) I called on the 18th and was told I should have it on the 19th. Fedx just picked it up from Microsoft on the 19th. Microsoft should send an email stating that the product
    is shipping when it leaves the dock, not when they slap a label on the box and shove it in a corner. And I love how each day I get a different answer from support and they are all wrong.

Feardealer13, Dec 19, 2014
  5. Hey there Rdwo1f and Feardealer13!

I am truly sorry to hear about the repair issues and the conflicting information received. We certainly appreciate your feedback and in order to make sure that your feedback and suggestions get seen by the right folks,I recommend posting on our
    Xbox Feedback page. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. For future updates on the shipping status of your console, you can reach out to
    phone support from our Contact Us page. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has been shipped ??

Hey there Rdwo1f and Feardealer13!

I am truly sorry to hear about the repair issues and the conflicting information received. We certainly appreciate your feedback and in order to make sure that your feedback and suggestions get seen by the right folks,I recommend posting on our
    Xbox Feedback page. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. For future updates on the shipping status of your console, you can reach out to
    phone support from our Contact Us page. Thanks in advance!

7. Feardealer13 Win User

Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has been shipped ??

I understand. I got the email on the 11th stating that my Xbox one was ready to be shipped back. I called on the 16th and was told that they don't ship unless they have a minimum amount of packages. I called on the 17th and was told it was in-transit
    and it takes a week for fedx to update. (I live 5hrs away from the repair center) I called on the 18th and was told I should have it on the 19th. Fedx just picked it up from Microsoft on the 19th. Microsoft should send an email stating that the product
    is shipping when it leaves the dock, not when they slap a label on the box and shove it in a corner. And I love how each day I get a different answer from support and they are all wrong.
  8. Jpraelster93 Win User

Winners of the #XBOXLoyalty XboxOne. Whats your status?

Just got the email saying my console has been shipped
  9. Force58 Win User

What a nightmare!!!!

I got an email today saying my new Xbox has been shipped...we'll see how long it takes to arrive.

Cheers
  10. Flappah Win User

Xbox one x preorder

Just got an email from MS saying to my order has been shipped. So I guess it'll arrive tomorrow then!!
Thema:

1. Why has my Xbox not been shipped even though I got an email saying repair was done and has ... - Similar Threads - Why has been

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac
  6. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on...
  7. Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...: I've been a day one xbox supporter. I am responsible adult and I take care of my toys. That said, I have now gone through 4 controllers in that last 6 years 1 Xbox Elite and 3 Series 2 elite...
  8. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  9. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  10. Why has my purchase been taken away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase been taken away: Why has my purchase been taken away f9556e54-0185-47da-92fb-4750fb52081e