why has my xbox live account been permently banned

Discus and support why has my xbox live account been permently banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live account (bigjigglypanda9) has been banned for market place theft when i have not brought any games since about 2 months ago and the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TURBO98DRIFTER, Dec 9, 2014.

1. why has my xbox live account been permently banned

my xbox live account (bigjigglypanda9) has been banned for market place theft when i have not brought any games since about 2 months ago and the only games i have downloaded are the free games

:)

TURBO98DRIFTER, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Adridiego
    Adridiego Guest
    Banned?

“I want to know why my account has been banned from Xbox Live”

Adridiego, Dec 9, 2014
  3. xTachyx
    xTachyx Guest
    my account has been banned from Xbox Live

I want to know why my account has been banned from Xbox Live

xTachyx, Dec 9, 2014
  4. nwrlds
    nwrlds Guest

Wrong place to post.

You'll need to go to the forum section behind this link to get a reply from the Enforcement Team

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

nwrlds, Dec 9, 2014
  5. nwrlds Win User

Wrong place to post.

You'll need to go to the forum section behind this link to get a reply from the Enforcement Team

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  6. Jacob price_430 Win User

Wrongfully banned

I havent been on my xbox in about a week and today i turned it on to see that my console has been banned from xbox live permenantly. The notification says that they cant tell me why or how to get my xbox live back. After researching i have now found out
    that it is a permentant ban and my xbox is now unable to go online. I am apauled with the discraseful and uselessness of the help services on the website. I would like to speak to a real person, not an answering machine or a useless bot. I demand to know why
    i have been banned. This is ridiculos and i am furious.
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

How do i get my xbox live unbanned

If the account has been permently banned then you will not be able to have it unbanned, this type of ban is not given easily. Need to have seriously violated the code of conduct for this to be given.

Then there is the temporary bans which will be emailed to the account holders email linked to the account stating how long the account has been banned.

You can however do a case review if it is eligible, 24 hours or less is not eligible as it takes lo ger than that to have a case reviewed by the enforcement team.

We in the forums is unable to give any other assistance as we do not have access to the enforcement system. The enforcement team is not present in the forums either.
  8. Ripins Win User

New setup

This is worse then making a second account for when you have a temp ban. Which is not allowed. If you get console banned and your gt gets permently banned Xbox dosnt really want you on there severs. Making a new account dosnt really change the fact you
    have been banned. If Xbox find out your back on the severs they will ban agian. Everyone agrees to the Code of Conduct when they sign up. If you break it well you have to pay the price.
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Permented banned account

Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.
Thema:

1. why has my xbox live account been permently banned - Similar Threads - why has live

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed