Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on

Discus and support Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller is flashing and then it vibrated twice before turning off. I did not pay £400 just for 10 months later nonsense like this. Knew i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenGe Cback, Oct 29, 2023.

1. VenGe Cback
    VenGe Cback Guest

My xbox controller is flashing and then it vibrated twice before turning off. I did not pay £400 just for 10 months later nonsense like this. Knew i shouldve gotten the ps3 on my 7th birthday

:)

VenGe Cback, Oct 29, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello VenGe C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some possible solutions you could try if your Xbox controller flashes and then turns off:

Restart your console and modem: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many problems

Check the batteries: Check that the controller batteries are not causing this problem. If the controller does not turn on at all, replace the batteries in the controller with new ones and make sure to place them correctly in the controller.

Connect the controller to the console with a USB cable: You can use a USB to microUSB cable to connect the controller to your Xbox

If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
  3. a1frostbite0100 Win User

Xbox controller vibrating randomly

My controller has been vibrating randomly even though I turned off the vibration in the settings on my Xbox. Does anyone know why this is happening.
    You might have vibratons on if you fo you can go to setting in the game your in
  4. WillRossT Win User

Xbox Controller Suddenly Malfunctioning - right joystick 'stuck' up

Hey! So I tried that and still no change to my issue, is there anything else that I can do or has this controller just decided to die on me randomly?
  5. little jerry12 Win User

Wireless headset refuses to connect to specific controller - worked fine last night.

It randomly will work with other controllers, but the controller its deciding to work on now has a questionable left bumper, but its annoying that its even doing this at all...
  6. bozi78 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning off randomly during gameplay

I have a similar issue with my 3 month old XBox 360, it randomly turns itself off, frequently after i turn it on so it has nothing to do with overheating

so far not had an answer as to why
Thema:

1. Why has my xbox controller randomly decided to not turn on - Similar Threads - Why has controller

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...: I've been a day one xbox supporter. I am responsible adult and I take care of my toys. That said, I have now gone through 4 controllers in that last 6 years 1 Xbox Elite and 3 Series 2 elite...
  10. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...