Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

Discus and support Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jetgodd, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Jetgodd
    Jetgodd Guest

My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while.

In RANKED mode, not been scoring for a long time.

How do you contact XBOX on this issue ?

:)

Jetgodd, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Jetgodd Win User

This is 360 Consul.

Therefore the instructions just arrived are incorrect

If you press the Xbox button, you get TURN OFF CONSUL or Turn off controller or CANCEL

All leaderboards blank for me.

No results counting.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Jetgodd,

I can't provide a definitive solution to this case for now. To help us resolve this issue, we ask that you report your case to Xbox Feedback. Xbox Feedback is a platform where you can share your feedback and suggestions with the Xbox development team. By reporting your case to Xbox Feedback, you'll help us identify and fix the problem as quickly as possible. To report your case to Xbox Feedback, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section, “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.

Please see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  4. Jetgodd Win User

Hi mate

Go read the original thread on this 360 UNO game & understand that it is NOT Ubisoft game.

The 360 version has had problems for a while and now total collapse of Leader boards No scoring on any type of play.

Any answers ??
  5. Jetgodd Win User

IT GETS WORSE.

ALL leader boards now blank showing no one ranked on any table. Thats me, my friends and Uno community.

When you play a game , it does not score as a Win or Loss. XBOX Customer services just mention Ubisoft but they only list & are resposible for XBOX One version.

CONSPIRACY THEORY. Another arcade game lacking any support on 360......
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Jetgodd,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to visit: Ubisoft Support Search | Official Ubisoft Help (US)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ? - Similar Threads - Why has Top

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  10. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42