Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

Discus and support Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AxlC21, Nov 6, 2023.

1. AxlC21
    AxlC21 Guest

I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my ping is jumping anywhere from 25-70ms with occasional spikes to 300+.

Everything else is running perfectly. Computers, other consoles, phones. PC games are running flawlessly. Even when I run a speed test through Edge on the same console it’s giving me a download speed of 130 and latency of 14.

I’ve done every network troubleshooting suggestion from Xbox with no luck and I can’t get any support other than the worthless virtual assistant. Literally anything helps I’m losing my mind.

:)

AxlC21, Nov 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: