Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

Discus and support Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden345, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Aiden345
    Aiden345 Guest

I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I played san andreas xbox 360 Edition on my xbox series x /one Without no issues and without no other accounts being on my console just my main account.

Now, Xbox support is saying I do not own this game, and I do not own other games. What went missing between 2012 and early 2013, like other purchases like Xbox Live, for example.

I was just wondering if there is another way to fix it without calling Xbox support or if I can make a complaint without calling Xbox support as well. I have seen other people online complaining about the same issue with lost purchase history

:)

Aiden345, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Aiden345 Win User

I don't have any of my emails before 2017 so I might have accidentally deleted all my emails then or something else happened.

Thank you for getting in contact with me
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

It really is a very strange situation that happened to you, because I believe that support should try to help you get your games back.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Aiden345 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I believe the only way you have to resolve this issue is through support.

About your purchases made between the years 2012 to 2013, you can view the receipts received from transactions in your email, check if you have the ids of the transactions carried out.
  5. x iTzBarnett Xx Win User

Tenure Reset Again...

Here's my Tenure history:

1. It turned "4" in November of 2012

2. Got reset in early January of 2013

3. Fixed on January 17th, 2013

4. Reset AGAIN on April 2, 2013
  6. ShaelUtah Win User

Game has been removed from my library

You miss understand, I am asking why Microsoft has removed my game from purchase history and library? I am using the account I purchased it with.
Thema:

1. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing?? - Similar Threads - Why has purchase

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended: I had bought Minecraft mobile a few years ago like 2-3 years ago but now as I have gotten a new phone and I wanna redownload Minecraft I am unable to as I have to buy it again and I am using the...
  10. Why has my purchase been taken away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase been taken away: Why has my purchase been taken away f9556e54-0185-47da-92fb-4750fb52081e