WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

Discus and support WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TitlingSix73997, May 5, 2016.

1. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

Your forum post was deleted by a moderator.

Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension inquiries. However, you are welcome to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team by submitting
    a Case Review through your enforcement history at:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    Case Review is a brand-new process that allows any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action issued in the last 18 months to submit a case for review through
    the account's Enforcement History. During this process, you can submit your questions directly to XBLPET agents who will conduct a thorough investigation of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed
    to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided. To submit a Case Review, the enforcement action must be active and you must be signed into the affected Microsoft Account. For more information regarding Case Review, visit:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Forum:
    09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans Subject: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post.Subject)

Body: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post)

:)

TitlingSix73997, May 5, 2016
  2. Epiic ShocKz
    Epiic ShocKz Guest
    Live account banned, license transfer DLC??

Even though i have advised them first? i have over £80 worth of games and DLC on that account, and i will be angry if i dont get them back, i paid for the items which makes them mine, so its like they are stealing from me if this happens, if justice isnt
    served ill be sure to be contacting BBC Watchdog and be telling them and letting others become aware of microsoft!

Epiic ShocKz, May 5, 2016
  3. Xbox live signing error and deleted post

first of all why is my post deleted? And why can i not sign into xbox live when i have my connection running fine and everything its been 2 days, if my post gets deleted again i will contact xbox immediately to file a complain. I pay for xbox and xbox
    live so i can play not get my rights stolen off me, i will be screen shooting the deleted post message use against whoever deletes this post again.

hosseinpersia, May 5, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

It was probably deleted because the enforcement forums aren't used,which it seems you were told.

As for going to watchdog.LOL Microsoft/Xbox can run their forums the way they want.

Daft Badger, May 5, 2016
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Daft Badger is correct. The enforcement forums are no longer in use. Please contact the enforcement team via
    their website. Thanks.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

Daft Badger is correct. The enforcement forums are no longer in use. Please contact the enforcement team via
    their website. Thanks.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

It was probably deleted because the enforcement forums aren't used,which it seems you were told.

As for going to watchdog.LOL Microsoft/Xbox can run their forums the way they want.
  8. strigoi1958 Win User

Hacked as well, But Using Gold Family Plan... Have yall seen this??

it's happening with more and more regularity. Microsoft can simply setup security at the point of sale (which they're very reluctant to do) or set safeguards in place to make it incredibly difficult to transfer points to another account.... but they haven't
    in the many years that this has been happening and they will resist it until it is unavoidable. Which maybe soon. MY MP and BBC watchdog have already replied asking for details.
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

BBC Watchdog Feature: Xbox Console Bans

Wouldn't read much into what Watchdog and the BBC say.

I work for a large company that got hammered by the show last year and 99% of what their 'investigation' slammed us for was utter rubbish!

Watchdog is the tabloid journalism of the BBC. Its up there with the Sun and, dare I say it, The Daily Times.

Just waiting for the 'Microsoft killed my dog' headline.................................
  10. TitlingSix73997 Win User

Suspension Query

Had enough of this - am now writing to BBC Watchdog - perhaps they can help!
Thema:

1. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog - Similar Threads - WHY HAS POST

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...