Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

Discus and support Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAJOR ROBINSON1, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS

:)

MAJOR ROBINSON1, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Halo Reach Credit Ban Help

My wife's account has been credit banned and her xbox 360 has been credit banned from halo reach. Why what did she do wrong she is really new the game and she being punished for what. Please help

FUZZYFEZ OF 3, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Banned

I got banned for 1 week but i did noting wrong microsoft can you please investigate because i dont know why iam blocked for a fiew things in my account my gamertag is

cody killer010, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

Nobody here can do anything about your ban, because the XBLPET do not browse the forums.

You can log on to enforcement.xbox.com to see details of your ban, and if eligible, you can submit a case review.

Internet Expert, Nov 22, 2016
  5. DCFC734
    DCFC734 Guest
    1 needs to calm down, you don't get banned for no reason.

DCFC734, Nov 30, 2016
  6. Welcome to the club. Yesterday after formating my xbox 360 hdd and reset to default settings, my console got banned. The funniest thing is that my console was never modified in any way nor has ever been opened. The only thing not MS original is the battery
    from the controller.

Followed advice from user "Internet Expert" and run my console serial number on enforcement.xbox.com and got the following result: "Unable to detect the state of this serial number at this time, please connect this device to Xbox Live." <---- Seriously?

Really microsoft, are you kidding me? Guess what console i will buy next... It starts with a "P"

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Mário Dantas, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok xbox 😠😠

Nobody here can do anything about your ban, because the XBLPET do not browse the forums.

You can log on to enforcement.xbox.com to see details of your ban, and if eligible, you can submit a case review.
  8. Mário Dantas Win User

Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok xbox 😠😠

Welcome to the club. Yesterday after formating my xbox 360 hdd and reset to default settings, my console got banned. The funniest thing is that my console was never modified in any way nor has ever been opened. The only thing not MS original is the battery
    from the controller.

Followed advice from user "Internet Expert" and run my console serial number on enforcement.xbox.com and got the following result: "Unable to detect the state of this serial number at this time, please connect this device to Xbox Live." <---- Seriously?

Really microsoft, are you kidding me? Guess what console i will buy next... It starts with a "P"

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
  9. DCFC734 Win User

1 needs to calm down, you don't get banned for no reason.
  10. FUZZYFEZ OF 3 Win User

Halo Reach Credit Ban Help

My wife's account has been credit banned and her xbox 360 has been credit banned from halo reach. Why what did she do wrong she is really new the game and she being punished for what. Please help
  11. XGeN ReaL Win User

why i have banned :(

Gwyther, the console ban support has no support whatsoever. What about people who are innocent of doing anything wrong and got banned.

[View:http://i51.tinypic.com/9a4fg2.jpg]

Now Stepto said I modified my xbox, yet the seal is still on. EXPLAIN YOURSELF GOOD SIR (and I am not using uppercase because I am mad, but because I wanted too)
Thema:

Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

1. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ... - Similar Threads - Why has console

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  10. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...