Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

Discus and support Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Donna Dixon, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Donna Dixon
    Donna Dixon Guest

I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I am incidently 49 so somethings wrong here!

:)

Donna Dixon, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Donna Dixon Win User

yes- nothing to suggest it wasnt new. didnt say it was refurbished or any thing. Might just forget about it and not continue after free trial.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The box was sealed when you got it?
  4. Donna Dixon Win User

Currys pc world- couple of months ago now but only just looked at xbox stuff
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Where did you get the laptop from?
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

If someone else has my Account

Hello there!

First of all, I suggest you
    Change Your Microsoft Account Password
    . However, you should
    Contact Phone Support
    for them to make an ''Unauthorized Access'' investigation on your account. That contact link is for the U.S, if you are not from that country, scroll down on the page and click on the small lettered 'United States' of which then a
    list of countries will appear, click the country of your residence. This will then, for when you request a call, connect you with the correct people in your (or closest to) your nation.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account . - Similar Threads - Why has laptop

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...