Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended

Discus and support Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought Minecraft mobile a few years ago like 2-3 years ago but now as I have gotten a new phone and I wanna redownload Minecraft I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nathan van heerden, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended

I had bought Minecraft mobile a few years ago like 2-3 years ago but now as I have gotten a new phone and I wanna redownload Minecraft I am unable to as I have to buy it again and I am using the same acc that I had bought it on

:)

nathan van heerden, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, nathan V. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is your new phone OS the same as your previous one? (Android or iOS)

If the OS for your phone is the same as the previous you had, you may want to review the order history depending on the OS you have.

Android:

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en

iOS:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

If you’re not able to locate the purchase depending on your platform, and you have proof of ownership/purchase, you may want to contact Apple or Google support depending on your platform.

However, if your new phone has a different OS than your previous one, it is important to be aware that your Minecraft purchase can’t be played on another platform.

I’ll remain attentive to any other inquiries you may have.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Note 2: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, order numbers, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I lost all of my DLCS, minecoins, etc...

Hello, daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Were all these items and DLCs purchased to the mobile version of Minecraft? Do you still have any of these items or DLC there?

I ask because Minecraft is platform specific. Almost all purchases for Minecraft for mobile can only be accessed on the mobile. You cannot access them through the console or computer.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft java edition

Hello, Banana. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you purchase Minecraft for Windows or the Minecraft Bedrock version for console or mobile?

I ask because only users that purchased Minecraft for Windows are eligible to redeem the Java Edition for free (and vice-versa). The Minecraft Bedrock for other platforms (like console or mobile) is not eligible for this offer.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

Happy Happy Happy

My opinion, mobile post, I am with op but what I don't get is why I have to have Minecraft on day one.......just saying. ;)
  6. RenataOstroverkh Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Please, someone, help me!

I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection (touché Microsoft - you've just hoodwinked us into purchasing the final of your triumvirate Java, Bedrock for mobile,
    AND Bedrock for Windows 10 so please take pity)

We're supposedly supposed to get 700 minecoins with our purchase of the Starter collection. HOWEVER...

When I click on the "700 Minecoins" on my MSFT purchase page (part of the bundle) and it takes me to a "700 Minecoins Page" and says "700 Minecoins is currently not available." Undaunted and hopeful, I still click "Redeem a Code" only to be brought to a
    page that says:

"Redeem your code or gift card" with an input box

It'll be added to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (United States) (I x'd out my name)

I have no code. I have never seen a code. Where do I go now? What's next?

Please, someone, anyone guide me. Every experience with purchasing or downloading anything Minecraft (including mods, UGH!) for my daughter has been a nightmare. And I can't understand why.
Thema:

1. Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended - Similar Threads - Why has Minecraft

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  10. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...