why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

Discus and support why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tina_069, Jul 21, 2023.

1. tina_069
    tina_069 Guest

hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i just lost it all because its something microsoft has done again why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset :(

:)

tina_069, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

Sorry to hear about what happened with your rewards! With regards to rewards issue, there is a dedicated team where you can report it which is the Microsoft rewards support.

It would be best to submit a report to them in order to further check your account and rewards to know what might happened, you can submit a report on this page https://rewards.bing.com/support it might take few days for them to response but rest assured they will be checking on your report as they will send you an email update for it.

Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Darren Barker Win User
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Can I earn rewards by playing neverwinter on xbox

Microsoft Rewards has a weekly quest where you have to unlock any three achievements and it can be done with any game or three different games. So yes you can earn rewards with Neverwinter..
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

game pass quest sees 90% hit OUCH!

It appears as though the Game Pass Quests Rewards points have been reset back to previous point value... or at least some are from what I've noticed.

Many of the Weekly Quests have increased from 20pts. to 50-75pts.

Quest Completionist(45 daily + 15 weekly quests) has increased from 100pts. to 1000pts.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is the new weekly streak badge about?

It's to commemorate the ending of the Microsoft Rewards app on the console and the weekly streak that was available.
Thema:

1. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset - Similar Threads - why has microsoft

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...