Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

Discus and support Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barry Christie, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my library and can only play it with game pass. i can see the game in my purchase history so i don't know what could have happened.

:)

Barry Christie, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

That game is not Play Anywhere, so you would have to either buy it for PC or use Game Pass to play it on PC.
  3. Shockinger Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Issues

I already have This Adapter. For me this just work woth updates etc. Or cable. Immortals fenyx Rising and Shadow of the Tomb Raider works not well in atmos. For a while works then the sounds starts to crackle. My wish for this problem. A all new dongle that uses the same technique as the xbox itself. Microsoft must work at this problem for Windows users.
  4. yuriprimecnc Win User

Uno keeps crashing

Just wanted to add to this reply....

Deleting the local account will not work. Deleting the local and cloud saves will not work. It has something to do with a legacy account and this game. If I try to play this with my legacy account (which is a very old account connected to Ubisoft Connect) it crashes after pressing A to start. Sound freezes for about 5 secs and then it boots out of the game. Even through the same account playing directly with Ubisoft Games program PC, it crashes. If I use another Xbox account that is new or not a legacy, it works just fine but of course you want the original one so you can earn all achievements. Super sad since I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I remote play to my home system, you can ONLY use the account that is the master GPU account and then it crashes. Dumb. This has been an issue for almost 1.5yrs or so now. It all started after the update with Immortals Fenyx Rising update-addon, Jan 2021 or so. DO not format your Xbox or remove your accounts because it is just a waste of time that is always offered by people.

Work a round option
  5. OpticRJames Win User

immortals fenyx rising keeps on crashing on my PC game pass

Hi, Mohammed. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to play the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Kindly check if the game has a game update that needs to be installed. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Store app then go to Library > Get updates.

Solution 4:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  6. BatSmack Win User

A Plague Tale Requiem keeps crashing (c0000005)

I have had these issues with three games: Immortals Fenyx rising, Deathloop and now A plague Tale Requiem. All have been on Gamepass. I got this PC in january this year and have actually only played GP games :). Older gamess/indies have basically no problems (Dishonored, Hades etc). Also Halo Infinite worked without issues.

So you may be right actually. Perhaps it's Gampeass related? Would be interesting to get an advanced game on another platform. Been thinking of Cyberpunk 2077 for example.
Thema:

1. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed? - Similar Threads - Why has immortals

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...