Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

Discus and support Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dante maxwell, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing" or "load time will be 20 mins" and never loads?? Thought I was going crazy until I find all my other multiplayer and streaming products are running and playing silky smooth now, it's literally only cloud gaming thats acting up

:)

Dante maxwell, Sep 13, 2023
  2. DanielBChaves Win User

The problem is that how the system is today, you can play very easily on microsoft edge on PC, but not on Xbox console.

I am having the same message "too many people are playing" on console instead of the common one "the queue is taking X minutes", but even after 40 minutes it does not start. Then I go to pc, open the microsoft edge and the queue is around 4 minutes and it starts normally.

On xbox app on pc it is like the console, never loads.

One extra information, if you open the microsoft edge on Xbox it works like in the PC, but the controller has some issues eventually, also the full screen has black bars around which makes you lose space on TV

I don't want to play sit in the chair on a notebook, I want to be in the couch playing on my tv.
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. Cloud gaming is experiencing a huge increase in users at the moment due to starfield launching and xbox one users having to use cloud gaming to play the game. The queuing system Microsoft has implemented for now to control the amount of users whilst they look at further solutions. Hope this helps.
  4. marknally Win User

Battlefield 4 shown off behind closed doors.

Macca, last time i read battlelog it wasn't great mate. I haven't been on in a few days due to work and peggle commitments, has it really become worse the last few days?
  5. kev edin Win User

My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

There was a issue if you are a insider . But there has been 2 updates the last few days. The last one I had a few problems with . Failed to download ect. But I got it working . 🤔
  6. kizky Win User

Flashing green light when i turn the xbox off

Whew thank god for that has only done it the last few days and now that you have said it since i enabled cloud!
Thema:

1. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ??? - Similar Threads - Why has cloud

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59