Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

Discus and support Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? ***Moved from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Hayes3, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Paul Hayes3
    Paul Hayes3 Guest

Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows***

:)

Paul Hayes3, Nov 9, 2023
  2. GFren Win User

Why has *Removed PII* been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person?

Hello Paul Hayes3,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems like the answer is not close to what you are expecting. If this person is not someone you know or else this is not part or leaderboard for the game, we recommend you take a screenshot and report this issue to the in-game support Team. This way this issue can be connected.

Please send your concern through this form: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

You may select I have an issue with my game not listed here.

Then, provide your personal information and details about this issue.

Let us hope you will be able to get back to the Wordament challenge and report similar issues to the in-game support team.

Sincerely,

Kathy A.

Microsoft Community Moderator
    For me the answer has been "ProjectRunway for at least 5 consecutive days. There was a recent update to the game. It may be connected. It takes the challenge out of the app when you know the solution ahead of time!
  3. GFren Win User

Why has *Removed PII* been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person?

[​IMG]

Again Project Runway is the solution. Same ****, different day!
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Paul Hayes3,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems like the answer is not close to what you are expecting. If this person is not someone you know or else this is not part or leaderboard for the game, we recommend you take a screenshot and report this issue to the in-game support Team. This way this issue can be connected.

Please send your concern through this form: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

You may select I have an issue with my game not listed here.

Then, provide your personal information and details about this issue.

Let us hope you will be able to get back to the Wordament challenge and report similar issues to the in-game support team.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Melonhead Jones Win User

Microsoft's cringe worthy Xbox One slogans

Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?! - Adam Sandler, SNL
  6. KarlFink1 Win User

my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

game in question is: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games using windows 10 - specific game is crosswords
Thema:

1. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a... - Similar Threads - Why has ADAM

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...