Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??

Discus and support Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, 2 nights ago (4th March) I was playing on my Xbox one . I had approx 36700 gamerscore. I then went to play Forza 5 but it needed a 4GB update so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deeez Nuuutz77, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??

Hi, 2 nights ago (4th March) I was playing on my Xbox one . I had approx 36700 gamerscore. I then went to play Forza 5 but it needed a 4GB update so I left it downloading the update and switched on my xbox 360, after logging in to my xbox 360 it said I had
    35311 gamerscore?? So thinking it must have just not have updated my gamerscore properly I switched the xbox 360 off and went back to my xbox one only to find that that gamerscore had been changed also to 35311 ?? I tried to turn off the xbox one and reboot
    but it was still saying that I only had 35311 gamerscore... Why has 1400 gamerscore just disappeared for no reason??

I have played on both my consoles from the day one launch of the Xbox one and never had this problem so I don't understand it.

Please help!!

:)

Deeez Nuuutz77, Mar 5, 2014
  2. icescout27
    icescout27 Guest
    Gamerscore depleted?!?!?

My gamerscore just disappeared for no reason ?!?!?!

icescout27, Mar 6, 2014
  3. Does anyone else have trouble finding slimes?

Not sure why my post disappeared.

mcslimes.appspot.com/index.jsp -This is a slime chunk finder that find which chunks in your seed slimes are most likely to spawn. Not sure if this works on xbox though. I'm working on a
    slime spawn room atm.

Grymm of Astora, Mar 6, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Your web profile says you have a GS of 35681 which seems to match with the score you think you should have.

On your Xbox 360, try deleting your profile from your console and re-download it. It will force your profile to refresh and should show the right score again.

Bazajaytee, Mar 11, 2014
  5. No... I have played on both my xbox's since this happened and the difference in gamerscore is only what I have accrued since then...

I am still missing the original 1400 points!!

Deeez Nuuutz77, Mar 13, 2014
  6. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up.

Have you tried deleting your profile on Xbox 360 and re-claiming it to see if it forces a refresh of your gamerscore?

Bazajaytee, Mar 13, 2014
  7. I give up! I don't want to delete and and reload my profile on the 360 cause I have lost all faith in it reloading okay and don't want to risk losing more of my hard earned gamerscore. I thought someone from MS would have looked into this which is what I
    was told by a representative, but obviously I'm wrong so I'm not going to play on the 360 anymore as there is no point if things like this are going to happen and MS are not interested in even looking into it for their "valued" customers when they do!

Deeez Nuuutz77, Mar 26, 2014
  8. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Redownloading your profile on your Xbox 360 isn't going to delete anything. There's no need to delete anything before you do it.

airmattdog, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up.

Have you tried deleting your profile on Xbox 360 and re-claiming it to see if it forces a refresh of your gamerscore?
  10. Bazajaytee Win User

Your web profile says you have a GS of 35681 which seems to match with the score you think you should have.

On your Xbox 360, try deleting your profile from your console and re-download it. It will force your profile to refresh and should show the right score again.
  11. airmattdog Win User

Redownloading your profile on your Xbox 360 isn't going to delete anything. There's no need to delete anything before you do it.
  12. Deeez Nuuutz77 Win User

No... I have played on both my xbox's since this happened and the difference in gamerscore is only what I have accrued since then...

I am still missing the original 1400 points!!
  13. Deeez Nuuutz77 Win User

I give up! I don't want to delete and and reload my profile on the 360 cause I have lost all faith in it reloading okay and don't want to risk losing more of my hard earned gamerscore. I thought someone from MS would have looked into this which is what I
    was told by a representative, but obviously I'm wrong so I'm not going to play on the 360 anymore as there is no point if things like this are going to happen and MS are not interested in even looking into it for their "valued" customers when they do!
Thema:

1. Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason?? - Similar Threads - Why has chunk

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  6. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  7. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  10. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...