Why game not save at all the procress event Track Tour

Discus and support Why game not save at all the procress event Track Tour in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played houres to event and to end victory and leave game.Another day i open game and i see i have two race done.Why game not save?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kusti27, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Kusti27
    Kusti27 Guest

I have played houres to event and to end victory and leave game.Another day i open game and i see i have two race done.Why game not save?

:)

Kusti27, Oct 19, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Kusti27, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but could you give me more information about the problem?
    Can you tell me the name of the specific game?
    What platform are you on?

If you are on an Xbox Console.
    If your game progress is not saved, or if a save file cannot be read, try restoring your console to its factory settings using recovery mode without deleting your save data.

Also some games have specific settings related to autosave. There may be an option disabled that prevents progress from being automatically saved. Review the game settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Best regards.
  3. OG Pooh Win User

handling doesn't seem right

[quote user="Khronokai"]

Pooh... I cant believe im saying this... But they have tuning calculators. You may want to look at that if youre stuck.

Personally i encourage yoy to tweak just one setting per race before ea start. Move on when it feels right. It doesnt have to be an all or nothing crash course.

[/quote]

Now that I've played it more fully... Maybe it's just me, but it seems the cars handle differently in World Tour than they do when racing from the events list. The cars are exactly the same, as are my difficulty settings, yet it's almost like I'm playing
    two different games. From the event list, the racing is a blast (save for the idiotic AI). The cars handle very well. I can scream around a corner, then just before the tires let go, I floor it & power out. But in World Tour the cars are twitchy, lose grip
    easily & slide off the track for no apparent reason. I haven't fishtailed one RWD car from the events list, but I can barely navigate the easiest turns in World Tour with the very same cars. Are any of you experiencing this? If I could get World Tour to play
    like the event list, I really wouldn't need to tune at all.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

The AI ruins this game.

If you are having problems with the AI in the world tour, you can change the AI difficulty in the Event playlist. Its all the same events.
  5. dundundun2018 Win User

Event timer

It is Microsoft solitaire world tour event
  6. OG Pooh Win User

Parts upgrades too easy

[quote user="Bonemeal PhD"]

Alternatively, I've been getting owned in World Tour mode, what with the "dynamic AI," and because I suck eggs, I've just defaulted to the "Events" menu, and turned off class limitations. Though, I suddenly felt possessed by James May when I looked at the
    screen, and thought about all the races I'd won, using an S-class car or higher, in an F-class race. Feel shameful...or maybe it's just gas...

[/quote]

I posted this in the Handling seems off thread, but... The cars just don't seem to handle the same in World Tour as they do from the events list. I changed no dificulty options between world tour & the events menu, and actually made sure the class
    limit was still enforced & the AI was able to use modified cars. In WT, the cars seem to slide off the track, fishtail and just generally handle badly. Navigating even the simplest of corners at slow speeds is a nightmare in WT. Once I started racing from
    the events list, the game actually became fun. I can speed into corner, let the tires almost lose grip then power out of the turn, just like it should be. Anyway, you should turn your difficulty settings back up. Let the AI use modified cars, turn the class
    limit back on, etc, etc... The "AI" is still moronic, but otherwise World Tour & the events list are like two different games.
Thema:

1. Why game not save at all the procress event Track Tour - Similar Threads - Why game save

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46
  6. Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?: I have been playing Starfield on my Series S and then I go to play on my steamdeck via cloud gaming. This is fine, it syncs the saves from the servers that have been uploaded from my Series S but...
  7. Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC: Hi, So I have Starfield installed on both my PC and Xbox console. When I play on of my Xbox however my latest save is not there when I try to play on PC...I get the following message: another...
  8. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  9. Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find my saved games the next time I play?: So I've been playing AC Odyssey on my XBOX One. And at the end of each time I play, I do a manual save game in the menu. However, when I next get on to play, all of that progress is lost and I can...
  10. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...