Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...

Discus and support Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LEEGG1251, Oct 19, 2018.

1. LEEGG1251
    LEEGG1251 Guest

I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the problem by going into the link that was answered yesterday, but it was not resolved. I am embarrassed
    because it works out well until a few days ago but it does not suddenly work out.And Horizon 3 goes without a problem.

:)

LEEGG1251, Oct 19, 2018
  2. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Chri5 thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We split this from the
    original post
    so we can better assist with the latest information available. If the issue is happening on the console we suggest a reset since theproblem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would
    suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...

I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the problem by going into the link that was answered yesterday, but it was not resolved. I am embarrassed
    because it works out well until a few days ago but it does not suddenly work out.And Horizon 3 goes without a problem.

I have this problem and its with the disk

Chri5tianrock5, Oct 19, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

The game is digital or you have the disk?

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 19, 2018
  5. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest
    Have you did a hard reset on your Xbox Console?

braveheatz, Oct 19, 2018
  6. Hey there, have you tried to Power Cycle your console? To do this hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds, hopefully, this works.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 19, 2018
  7. LEEGG1251
    LEEGG1251 Guest
    Oh, I'm sorry. I'm using a Windows 10 PC version.

LEEGG1251, Oct 19, 2018
  8. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

XBF Brad A, Oct 19, 2018
  9. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for: