Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s

Discus and support Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it noe easy to fined new frend recwests thay just come in as followers and notification 9f new frend recwest 6ed94722-a475-4b52-a0b1-29b79cec5567 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mushypeasdmc, Apr 30, 2014.

  1. Mushypeasdmc
    Mushypeasdmc Guest

    Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s


    Why is it noe easy to fined new frend recwests thay just come in as followers and notification 9f new frend recwest

    :)
     
    Mushypeasdmc, Apr 30, 2014
    #1
  2. Test Drive Unlimited 2

    some things have been fixed in tdu 2 frends list works but no new dlc in three moths why ?
     
    Lazer Show 117, Apr 30, 2014
    #2
  3. Oh Kenley
    Oh Kenley Guest
    Need some friends?..

    well.if your looking for new frends try playing online you never know you might find best frends
     
    Oh Kenley, Apr 30, 2014
    #3
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

    Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s

    It seems to be by design. A follower is someone that's added you as a friend, but you haven't yet added them back. If you do, they become a friend, but there's no notifications.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Apr 30, 2014
    #4
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s

    It seems to be by design. A follower is someone that's added you as a friend, but you haven't yet added them back. If you do, they become a friend, but there's no notifications.
  6. Lazer Show 117 Win User

    Test Drive Unlimited 2

    some things have been fixed in tdu 2 frends list works but no new dlc in three moths why ?
  7. Oh Kenley Win User

    Need some friends?..

    well.if your looking for new frends try playing online you never know you might find best frends
  8. BradM29 Win User

    Fallout 1550/1550 club

    Finished all the achievments awhile back, finishing up the ones fo new vegas now.
  9. GlitchMasterEh Win User

    Ambassador .

    Hi!

    When did you sign up? If you're new, it may take a bit for it to show up. If you're an older ambassador, you may have to get in contact with your CM. (Maybe the title is glitched?)

    Edit: And also what Fos mentioned, too! :)

    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s

Loading...
  1. Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s - Similar Threads - Why frend recwests

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...